Subsea UK Golf Day
25 August 2017
Venue: Peterculter Golf Course
Compete with peers and colleagues in a friendly round of golf, followed by networking, lunch and a prize-giving.
Programme for the day
07:30 Bacon Rolls and Coffee
08:30 Briefing and leave for the tee
08:45 All players to be standing on their tee (info will be sent nearer the time)
09:00 Shotgun start (klaxon will sound)
13:30 (approx) Two course lunch and presentation of prizes
On your return to the Clubhouse please ensure that you hand in your correctly completed score cards
- The format is the best two stableford scores from the team to be recorded per hole onto the one team score card.
- Individual stableford cards are also to be completed for the individual prizes (1st, 2nd and 3rd for individuals)
- The longest drive will be at the 16th and the nearest the pin competitions will be at the 3rd and 8th holes.
- Handicap limit is 36 for ladies and 28 for gents.
- The lowest handicap player in each team is in charge of the team card.
You can see photos from last year’s event on our website
All prices exclude VAT.
Subsea UK Members
Individual - £105
Team of 4 - £420
Individual - £126
Team of 4 - £504
To book online, please click the button at the top of the page.
- Full branding in the Clubhouse during the meals and at the prize giving
- Your company logo will be included on our website (with a live link) and included on any advertising material leading up to the event.
- Winning Team - £350
- Winning Individual - £150
- Second Individual - £125
- Third Individual - £100
- Nearest the pin – £100
- Nearest the pin - £100
- Longest Drive - £100
- Half-Way House – £250
To sponsor at this event, please download the booking form.