About Subsea UK
Subsea UK is the industry body and focal point for the entire British subsea industry and aims to increase business opportunities at home and abroad for the sector. We act for the whole supply chain bringing together operators, contractors, suppliers and people in the industry. Subsea UK was established by the industry and acts on behalf of the industry.
We champion Britainís subsea sector, which leads the way globally in terms of market size, experience and technology development. Subsea UK now has over 290 member companies and continues to grow.
Subsea UK was set up to provide, as a minimum, a national forum for collaboration, diversification, commercialisation of technology and coordinated marketing in the UK and abroad.
Key priorities for Subsea UK are:
- Ensuring that the UK maintains its world leading position in subsea
- Creating a Centre of Subsea Excellence in the UK.
- Facilitating programmes that address the key skills shortages in the industry.
- Bringing industry, academia and government together to accelerate the development of the next generation of subsea technologies.
- Helping member companies diversify into other sectors and other geographical markets.
Whether you are a company looking to join and reap the benefits or an individual looking to develop your career in the subsea industry, explore our website or contact us to find out how Subsea UK can help you, your business and your industry.